The Nile river is the Father of all African Rivers, the longest waterway on the continent. It creates a fertile valley across the desert where one of the world’s oldest civilizations began. The ancient Egyptians lived and farmed along the Nile, using the rich soil to produce food and raise livestock.
This river has been absolutely essential in the lives of so many people – most of the cities of Egypt lie along it and nearly all of the important historical sights are found along its riverbanks. To cruise along the Nile is to take a ride through the history of Egypt.
As you sail slowly down the Nile on your luxury Nile River cruise you will feel like you are drifting back in time through the history of this important and powerful river. These Nile River boats sail slowly so you will be able to take your time and really soak up all of the culture and natural beauty around you.
The Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan takes 5 days and vice versa Aswan to Luxor Nile cruise takes 4 days. You also have the option to go on around Cruise on the Nile from Luxor to Luxor or from Aswan to Aswan. In all these options the sightseeing tours are the same.
All our Egypt Nile cruises give you the ability to:
- Cruise on the Nile River onboard authentic boutique ships, guided by world-renowned expert Egyptologists.
- Visiting The Necropolis of Thebes, Egypt’s largest repository of pharaonic tombs
- Visiting Luxor Temple, with its sphinx-lined avenue
- Visiting Karnak Temple.
- Visiting The graceful temple of Hatshepsut, Egypt’s only female pharaoh
- Visiting The temple of Horus at Edfu town, and the temple of Komombo too.
- Visiting The romantic, water-bound Temple of Isis at Philae.